Monday, December 22, 2008

Mark's Handiwork Solves the Stuff Problem








Believe it or not, we've been living in our Florida house for almost 14 months. All of this time, the garage and house have been the storage locations for boxes of our books, photos, and 'stuff' accumulated while traveling or found on my doorstep (cause i swear i didnt buy any of these things). Yes, I did get rid of many boxes of 'stuff' before we moved, including a large box of pigs. But I think 'stuff' has the power to regenerate and warm weather expedites the process.

Mark had his job cut out for him - lots of shelves to build!

He was undaunted by my specific demands including shelving to wrap around the corner with 45 degree angles, shelves that slant to smaller depth to fit the nearby window, shelves to the ceiling which isn't consistently the same distance from the floor, etc.

I love the results! We have photos, books and 'stuff' within view and reach. Many boxes are gone... but somehow there are now several boxes of items to give away.

I tell you...'stuff' regenerates in this warm climate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.