Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bike to Beach










Trying to work off the mass quantities of food from Xmas feasting required some calorie burning. I hopped on my bike this morning while Mark still snored.

What a wonderful morning with the mist of dawn shading all but the most vivid colors to grey. The birds were finding breakfast. The fishermen were finding solace, but not fish. Walkers were finding energy in their morning stretch. And I found a special morning.

Here are some photos from my bike ride down the Causeway to Honeymoon Island. Notice the Rackominiums and Dockominiums at the marina! and the dogwash located next to the carwash as you leave the beach. and see the birds in the river on the bike trail to the causeway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy and Mark,

I tried to paste snowy December Day into the comments, but cannot, so I just e-mailed one instead.

Mike

Anonymous said...

People should read this.